Why JAVA Project?
One of the top ranked programming languages that we use today is JAVA. We see java everywhere from software to an application development. Every things surrounded by us like gaming consoles , modern smart phones , mobile applications all makes use of JAVA as first priority. One of the main reasons that Java is dominant is that it overcomes others languages by its additional features like privacy, portability & standardized procedure for developing real time applications. Experts from all over the world contribute to the development of JAVA as it is a open source platform. Dynamic apps like IRCTC, flipkart, homeshop18 etc are made possible by the help of java applet. So start your career with amazing Java technology.
Why Java Projects at Redback?
At Redback IT Solutions, Vellore we offer IEEE final year projects for CSE /IT/ BCA/MCA/MSC. Students are trained with JAVA Technology before proceeding to the project modules. Our Expert trainers from MNC’s™ have rich 10 year Experience who will guide you through every phase of the project till the end of the academic project. .We Take responsibility for Project reports, power point preparations & any other support with full fledge. A convenient time is provided for training to facilitate students coming from different part of the state. One of the leading market research surveys ranks us top for best java projects center in Vellore. So join us for better future ahead.
Java Projects ( Powered by Redback IT Solutions )
JAVA based CLOUD COMPUTING
- Minimum-Cost Cloud Storage Service across Multiple Cloud Providers (IEEE 2017).
- Temporal Factor-aware Video Affective Analysis and Recommendation for Cyber-based Social Media (IEEE 2017).
- A Collaborative Key Management Protocol in Cipher text Policy Attribute-Based Encryption for Cloud Data Sharing (IEEE 2017).
- Efficient Public Verification of Data Integrity for Cloud Storage Systems from Indistinguishably Obfuscation (IEEE 2017).
- A critical overview of latest challenges and solutions of Mobile Cloud Computing (IEEE 2017).
- Privacy protection based access control scheme in cloud-based services (IEEE 2017).
- Attribute-Based Storage Supporting Secure Deduplication of Encrypted Data in Cloud (IEEE 2017).
- An Economical and SLO-Guaranteed Cloud Storage Service across Multiple Cloud Service Providers (IEEE 2017).
- Health-CPS: Healthcare Cyber-Physical System Assisted by Cloud and Big Data (IEEE 2017).
- Privacy-Preserving Multi-keyword Top-k Similarity Search Over Encrypted Data (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based DATA MINING
- Mining the Most Influential k-Location Set From Massive Trajectories (IEEE 2017).
- Energy-Efficient Query Processing in Web Search Engines (IEEE 2017).
- Topological Approach to Symbolic Pole-Zero Extraction Incorporating Design Knowledge (IEEE 2017).
- Novelty Indicator for Enhanced Prioritization of Predicted Gene Ontology Annotations (IEEE 2017).
- Learning Multi-instance Deep Discriminating Patterns for Image Classification (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based NETWORK SECURITY
- An Efficient DDoS TCP Flood Attack Detection and Prevention System in a Cloud Environment (IEEE 2017).
- Delay Anonymity Trade-off in Mix Networks: Optimal Routing (IEEE 2017).
- On the Security of a Class of Diffusion Mechanisms for Image Encryption (IEEE 2017).
- Location Privacy Preservation in Database-driven Wireless Cognitive Networks through Encrypted Probabilistic Data Structures (IEEE 2017).
- FACT: A Framework for Authentication in Cloud-based IP Trace back (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based WEB MINING
- Opinion Dynamics-Based Group Recommender Systems (IEEE 2017).
- Personal Web Revisitation by Context and Content Keywords with Relevance Feedback (IEEE 2017).
- Joint Feature Selection and Classification for Multilabel Learning (IEEE 2017).
- Identifying Objective and Subjective Words via Topic Modeling (IEEE 2017).
- Learning Supervised Topic Models for Classification and Regression from Crowds (IEEE 2017).
- Two-Stage Friend Recommendation Based on Network Alignment and Series-Expansion of Probabilistic Topic Model (IEEE 2017).
- Multiple Instance Learning for Behavioral Coding (IEEE 2017).
- Analyzing Sentiments in One Go: A Supervised Joint Topic Modeling Approach (IEEE 2017).
- Using Semantic Similarity in Crawling-based Web pplication Testing (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based REAL TIME SURVEILLANCE SECURITY
- Design and Implementation of a Tactile Stimulation Device to Increase Auditory Discrimination (IEEE 2017).
- Recognition of image-orientation-based iris spoofing (IEEE 2017).
- Object-Based Video Coding by Visual Saliency and Temporal Correlation (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based NETWORKS
- Achieve Secure Handover Session Key Management via Mobile Relay in LTE-Advanced Networks (IEEE 2017).
- High Throughput Opportunistic Cooperative Device-to-Device Communications with Caching (IEEE 2017).
- A Coalition Formation Game for Distributed Node Clustering in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Estimation and Control of Quality of Service in Demand Dispatch (IEEE 2017).
- Uncertain Data Clustering in Distributed Peer-to-Peer Networks (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based IMAGE PROCESSING
- Robust Non-rigid Point Set Registration Using Spatially Constrained Gaussian Fields (IEEE 2017).
- Super-Resolution Image Reconstruction for High-Density 3D Single-Molecule Microscopy (IEEE 2017).
- Single-View 3D Scene Reconstruction and Parsing by attribute Grammar (IEEE 2017).
- Mixture of Gaussian Blur Kernel Representation for Blind Image Restoration (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based WEB SERVICE
- An Overview and Classification of Service Description Approaches in Automated Service Composition Research (IEEE 2017).
- An Overview on XML Semantic Disambiguation from Unstructured Text to Semi-Structured Data: Background, Applications, and Ongoing Challenges (IEEE 2017).
- Two-factor Data Access Control with Efficient Revocation for Multi-authority Cloud Storage Systems (IEEE 2017).
- Monitoring Elastically Adaptive Multi-Cloud Services (IEEE 2017).
- Fast-Geo: Efficient Geometric Range Queries on Encrypted Spatial Data (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based NEURAL NETWORKS
- Unconstrained Face Recognition Using A Set-to-Set Distance Measure on Deep Learned Features (IEEE 2017).
- A Kinect-Based Wearable Face Recognition System to Aid Visually Impaired Users (IEEE 2017).
- Shaping LDLC Lattices Using Convolution Code Lattices (IEEE 2017).
- Performance Analysis of RCI Preceding with Pilot Contamination in Finite Massive MIMO System (IEEE 2017).
- Scheduling and Power Allocation for Hybrid Access Cognitive Femtocells (IEEE 2017).
- Coded Caching for Multi-level Popularity and Access (IEEE 2017).
- Energy-Aware Concurrent Multi path Transfer for Real-Time Video Streaming over Heterogeneous Wireless Networks (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based VISUAL CRYPTOGRAPHY
- Compact Hash Codes for Efficient Visual Descriptors Retrieval in Large Scale Databases (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based INFORMATION SECURITY
- Assessing the Feasibility of the Use of Video Motion Magnification for Measuring Micro-displacements (IEEE 2017).
- High-Fidelity Reversible Data Hiding Using Directionally-Enclosed Prediction (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK
- Energy Arrival-aware Detection Threshold in Wireless-Powered Cognitive Radio Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Consensus of Multiagent Systems Subject to Partially Accessible and Overlapping Markovian Network Topologies (IEEE 2017).
- DTD: A Novel Double-Track Approach to Clone Detection for RFID-enabled Supply Chains (IEEE 2017).
- A Novel Approximation for Multi-Hop Connected Clustering Problem in Wireless Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Clustering and Community Detection with Imbalanced Clusters (IEEE 2017).
- Near Optimal Data Gathering in Rechargeable Sensor Networks with a Mobile Sink (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Counting Apples and Oranges with Deep Learning: A Data Driven Approach (IEEE 2017).
JAVA based INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEMS
- A Hierarchical Detection and Response System to Enhance Security against Lethal Cyber-Attacks in UAV Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Event-based Fault Detection Filtering for Complex Networked Jump Systems (IEEE 2017).
- Space-Time Approach for Disturbance Detection and Classification (IEEE 2017).
- Towards a framework for cyber-attack impact analysis of electric cyber physical systems (IEEE 2017).
JAVA in Vellore
Request a call back.
Feel free to call us incase of any queries regarding our projects or training.