Why Matlab Project?
Matlab is ease of action scripting language and acts as calculator for arithmetic operation. No need of Extra skills for obtaining practical experience. The tool which used by the students those who are came from different streams. Remedy available at first aid box will be varied depends the location where it is likewise Matlab consists tool boxes which is applicable for all students who they are having non identical background too. Simulation process will be a base for all core fabrication.
Why Matlab Projects at Redback?
There is a chance for students who they are in urge of find out the best project centre in Vellore. Guiding students towards the updated technology is our major intension so that we offer not long ago IEEE papers. One of the finest tool boxes in matlab is image Processing. Our considerable projects are comes under this domain. We make sure that during the final year project submission your individuality will be sustained. Remittance for your training will be in acceptable level. Utilize the chance and be at Redback.
Matlab Projects ( Powered by Redback IT Solutions )
MATLAB based INFORMATION/MULTIMEDIA FORENSICS
- The Switching Fractional Order Chaotic System and Its Application to Image Encryption. (IEEE 2017)
- Image Forgery Localization via Integrating Tampering Possibility Maps. (IEEE 2017)
- Con-Text: Text Detection for Fine-grained Object Classification. (IEEE 2017)
- Digital Video Watermarking Techniques: A Review. (IEEE 2017)
MATLAB based REMOTE SENSING & GIS
- Ship Detection from Optical Satellite Images Based on Saliency Segmentation and Structure-LBP Feature. (IEEE 2017)
- Change Detection Based on Gabor Wavelet Features for Very High Resolution Remote Sensing Images. (IEEE 2017)
- Accurate Shadow Detection From High-Resolution Satellite Images. (IEEE 2017)
MATLAB based BIO MEDICAL IMAGING
- Retinal Disease Screening through Local Binary Patterns. (IEEE 2017)
- Leukocytes Classification and Segmentation in Microscopic Blood Smear: A Resource-Aware Healthcare Service in Smart Cities. (IEEE 2017)
- Retinal Fundus Image Analysis for Diagnosis of Glaucoma: A Comprehensive Surve (IEEE 2017)
- MIGS-GPU: Microarray Image Gridding and Segmentation on the GPU. (IEEE 2017)
MATLAB based BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- Towards More Accurate Iris Recognition using Cross-Spectral Matching. (IEEE 2017)
- Facial Expression Recognition Utilizing Local Direction-based Robust Features and Deep Belief Network. (IEEE 2017)
- Face detection with a Viola–Jones based hybrid network. (IEEE 2017)
- A Review on Palm Print Recognition Techniques. (IEEE)
MATLAB based IMAGE AUGMENTATION PROCESS
- Leave-one-out Kernel Optimization for Shadow Detection and Removal. (IEEE 2017)
- Affine Non-local Means Image Denoising. (IEEE 2017)
- LIME: Low-light Image Enhancement via Illumination Map Estimation. (IEEE 2017)
- Multi-Image Deblurring using Complementary Sets of Fluttering Patterns. (IEEE 2017)
- Image Enhancement Using Morphological Contrast Enhancement for Video Based Image Analysis. (IEEE 2017)
MATLAB based SELF-DEFENCE AND DIGITAL SURVEILLANCE (SDDS)
- K-means based multiple objects tracking with long-term occlusion handling. (IEEE 2017)
- Universal Multimode Background Subtraction. (IEEE 2017)
- Visual-Attention Based Background Modeling for Detecting Infrequently Moving Objects. (IEEE 2017)
- Automatic Refinement Strategies for Manual Initialization of Object Trackers. (IEEE 2017)
MATLAB based HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE
- Real-Time Bidirectional Traffic Flow Parameter Estimation From Aerial Videos. (IEEE 2017)
- Fingerprint based ATM. (IEEE)
- Real Time Static and Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition System with SURF Algorithm. (IEEE)
- Integration of Speech, Image & Text Processing Technologies. (IEEE)
MATLAB based SMART FARMING
- Automatic Weed Detection And Smart Herbicide Spray Robot For Corn Fields.(IEEE)
- Review on Soil Classification Methods. (IEEE)
MATLAB based INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION AND CONTROL
- Crack Detection and Parameters Estimation on Road Images: Review. (IEEE)
- EBSCam: Background Subtraction for Ubiquitous Computing. (IEEE 2017)
- Real-time multi-feature based fire flame detection in video. (IEEE)
Request a call back.
Feel free to call us incase of any queries regarding our projects or training.