Why NS2 Projects?
Analytical Modeling is very tedious and Real Time Physical Measurements may not be possible all the time. Computer Simulation is the only feasible approach to the quantitative analysis of networks. Simulation is a very important modern technology. It can be applied to different science, engineering, or other application fields for different purposes. Application of simulation technology into networking area such as network traffic simulation, however, is relatively new. Network simulators are used by people from different areas such as academic researchers, industrial developers, and Quality Assurance (QA) to design, simulate, verify, and analyze the performance of different networks protocols.
Why NS2 Projects at Redback?
Fine, you are choosing the right one for your career. Our training is open up your mind and provides guidance to beginner researchers. The quality of simulation training taking here would be very nice. Our training on Network simulator allows testing the scenarios that are difficult or expensive to simulate in physical world. Our training is to initiate your invent idea, not to re-invent the wheel. It particularly useful to test new networking protocols or to changes the existing protocols in a controlled and reproducible environment. It is really great Platform to initiate more about network technology.
NS2 Projects ( Powered by Redback IT Solutions )
NS2 BASED MANET
- Trust-Based Task Assignment WithMultiobjective Optimization in Service-Oriented Ad Hoc Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Contradiction Based Gray-Hole AttackMinimization for Ad-Hoc Networks (IEEE 2017).
- A Coalition Formation Game for Distributed Node Clustering in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Social Norm Incentives for Network Coding in Manets (IEEE 2017).
NS2 BASED WSN
- Energy Efficient Clustering Algorithm for Multi-Hop Wireless Sensor Network Using Type-2 Fuzzy Logic (IEEE 2017).
- A Wireless Sensor Network Border Monitoring System: Deployment Issues and Routing Protocols (IEEE 2017).
NS2 BASED NETWORK SECURIT
- A Game-theoretic Approach to Fake-Acknowledgment Attack on Cyber-Physical Systems (IEEE 2017).
- Resilience of DoS Attacks in Designing Anonymous User Authentication Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Coding Schemes for Securing Cyber-Physical Systems Against Stealthy Data Injection Attacks (IEEE 2017).
NS2 BASED SDN
- The Energy-Aware Controller Placement Problem in Software Deﬁned Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Line Switch: Tackling Control Plane Saturation Attacks in Software-Deﬁned Networking (IEEE 2017).
NS2 BASED VANET
- Delay Analysis of Physical Layer Key Generation in Dynamic Roadside-to-Vehicle Network (IEEE 2017).
- RSU-Assisted Geocast in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (IEEE 2017).
- An Efficient and Fast Broadcast Frame Adjustment Algorithm in VANET (IEEE 2017).
NS2 BASED BODY AREA NETWORK
- Secure and Energy-Efﬁcient Data Transmission System Based on Chaotic Compressive Sensing in Body-to-Body Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Cost-Effective Mapping Between Wireless Body Area Networks and Cloud Service Providers Based on Multi-Stage Bargaining (IEEE 2017).
NS2 BASED PROTOCOL ANALYSIS
- Connectivity of Magnetic Induction-Based Ad Hoc Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Low Power Wide Area Network Analysis: Can LoRa Scale? (IEEE 2017).
NS2 BASED UNDERWATER SENSOR NETWORK
- Water Ingress Detection in Low-Pressure Gas Pipelines Using Distributed Temperature Sensing System (IEEE 2017).
- Scheduling Battery-Powered Sensor Networks for Minimizing Detection Delays (IEEE 2017).
Request a call back.
Feel free to call us incase of any queries regarding our projects or training.